Are you interested in working for a company that was voted Best Place to Work in Indiana? A well-known Greenwood manufacturer is hiring a Material Handler to join their 1st shift team!
Shipping & Receiving Material Handler Summary/Company Information:
- The Material Handler is primarily responsible for unloading trucks, opening/stacking boxes, and may operate a forklift, help run reports or complete inventory.
- Voted the Best Place to Work in Indiana
- The most important assets this company seeks in candidates are a great work ethic and a positive personality!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness program
- 401K plan
- On-site fitness center
- On-site Starbucks and cafeteria
- On-site Wellness clinic
- 10 paid holidays and PTO
Schedule: 1st Shift 7AM-4PM
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate at a high level and have a general knowledge of computers
- Must also have verifiable employment from most recent employers
- shipping/receiving experience
- previous equipment operating a plu,s but not required
How to apply:
- Complete our Online application: https://apply.expresspros.com
- Call our Recruiting Center at (317) 888-5700! Please have your work history available when you call.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.