2+ years of experience with C#.NET development required
Must be familiar with relational databases and SQL
Needs to have some MS Dynamics experience
Experience with SSIS and SSRS desired
Experience with SDK and/or Developers Toolkit a plus
Must be a self-starter able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
Must have excellent communication, leadership and client account development skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced software developer to work in a highly collaborative team to develop customer software needs. This person will focus on building new software functionality for a core product working on a highly collaborative team. If you are a motivated professional who enjoys building software and working with a laid back team, this is the role for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Actively lead the design of software components. Use experience to help translate requirements into technical design and tasks.
* Provide high-level estimates for features across project roadmap
* Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable. Assist others as needed/requested performing code reviews when appropriate.
* Analyze and solve complex problems during development and support. Document and communicate results appropriately.
* Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to product owner and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, and/or impromptu occasions.
* Proactively explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process. Promote internal processes and development standards across the team.
* Develop & maintain environment management protocols to encompass deployments, code migrations, configurations, releases, routine maintenance, and to ensure ongoing high availability and quality of platform
* Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers
* Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and design
* Identify risks from data
* Development, testing, deployment, debugging and performance tuning of ETL processes / packages
* Document processes and procedures
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)