Software Engineer – C/C++, Python, SQL
Location: Indianapolis IN
Duration: 9 Month Contract
Very Competitive Compensation
Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance is required
***US Citizenship REQUIRED*** It does not help to apply without citizenship. We cannot accept any other form of work authorization (H1, EAD etc) or do corp to corp.
Seeking Senior Software Engineer for various products including avionics software, display software, software for lab environments, or virtual reality and simulation software. These products range from new development, modifications and enhancements to existing software systems, and the development and integration of new mission capabilities. The candidates must be self-directed, able to multitask and prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving skills, have strong written and verbal communication skills, is customer focused, and organized. The candidates may participate in the entire software life cycle including architecture, development, and test. The position requires following government-mandated processes as well as company related processes during the life cycle of systems they will maintain.
• Development work in the aircraft avionics, displays, and/or integration labs
• Develop embedded mission computer software for the V-22 program using Ada programming language.
• Develop new capabilities and maintaining existing complex software to improve fleet capabilities. Identify and implement enhancements to existing test environment to extend automated testing.
• Define requirements and designs to specify software capabilities and implementation.
• Develop integration test procedure using python programming language and the program test suite infrastructure.
• Participate in sprint planning, demonstrations and retrospective.
• Collaborate with other team members to define comprehensive solutions overcome road blocks and workaround impediments to the team’s goals.
• Serve as software technical lead and perform architecture, design, code implementation, integration, test and documentation in both legacy and new product areas
• Help team leaders establish project plans and schedules, identify resource requirements, and drive/monitor team progress
• Present work to diverse audiences including technical and nontechnical and demonstrate willingness to assist team and business leads in strategic planning for new capabilities