Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Software Test Analyst Lead applicants for immediate hire. This is a Direct Hire position. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying.
Our Client's IT Associates leverage their information technology skills participating in and leading peer groups to create solutions meeting complex product and process challenges. Responsible for managing the testing of complex, enterprise scale programs. This requires the associate to partner closely with other key roles within a project team, peers and senior leaders. Typically, this role will create and manage software testing plan and direct work of numerous other software testing professionals.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for providing test management services for enterprise transformational program execution and delivery
- Responsible for the identification and mitigation of software delivery risks and issues for the program
- Accountable for a effective testing strategy for program
- Lead IT professionals accountable for delivery of the software testing services for the program
- Lead implementation and monitoring of efficiency improvements within the program
The Delivery Lead works without direct supervision. This role is required to lead the testing efforts of others. Familiarity and experience in multiple technical domains as well as automation in testing tools and strategies is important.
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: #164849