Ref ID: 01400-0011197250
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
If you put your accounting skills to good use, Robert Half Finance has an opening for a Senior Accountant. Your main responsibilities in this position would include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To thrive in this position, candidates should have exceptional analytical skills and enjoy working in challenging, fast-paced environments. This Senior Accountant role is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company offers a strong compensation package, benefits, and the opportunity for growth.
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations