Ref ID: 01400-0011513616
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Are you quick and efficient in your work? Do you want the opportunity to join an ambitious company? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role Robert Half Finance is trying to fill. The Senior Accountant handles a wide range of tasks, including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. You will need first-rate analytical skills to successfully fill this role. This position is full time with excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the chance to grow.
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors