Ref ID: 01400-0011760723
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $78000.00 yearly
There's a career-building opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a growing company in a full-time role in the PLAINFIELD, Indiana area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be required to perform financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a great long-term growth potential, including a strong compensation and benefits package for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with strong analytical skills that excels working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment while contributing to the continued success of the firm.
How you will make an impact
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required