This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Seeking an accomplished integrated marketing expert to partner with product marketing, sales, and business leadership to conceptualize and implement an demand generation and market engagement strategy that will enhance brand awareness, increase market engagement and drive client acquisition, retention and growth.
Responsibilities will include enhancing market awareness and assist with pipeline growth through the development of B2B integrated marketing campaigns, product-specific growth initiatives and results analysis and optimization.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President Provider Marketing in leading account-based marketing, campaign execution and diversification of channel strategies.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges
- Develop market engagement strategy and execute plans that develop new sales opportunities while building brand equity among target personas;
- Develop and lead the execution of integrated marketing programs to target audiences in alignment with brand, market, and solution categories.
- Advance the provider market value story
- Lead a team of integrated marketers to execute and manage campaign objectives, goals and budget. Accountable for driving to target outcomes within trade media budgets
- Work with business units and product marketing to shape campaign themes
- Participate in annual and ongoing business planning process design
- Build internal relationships to facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Manage all channels aligned to the campaign including social, web, email and media partners
- Develop and execute strategies for growing social media engagement
- Oversee program performance and proactively modify or recommend prospect marketing outreach strategies accordingly. Report out performance to broader team and key stakeholders, including progress toward KPIs.
- Effectively manage timelines, budgets and negotiate competing priorities, serving as the escalation point on project-related issues
- Manage media agency relationship – including building media calendars
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years Integrated marketing experience
- 4+ years Health industry experience
- Experience targeting C-suite with Payers and/or Providers
- Experience developing and managing complex marketing campaigns
- B2B Marketing experience
- Must have experience conceptualizing, designing and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience with campaign tracking and metrics management
- Proven experience with demand generation or solution marketing
- Experience providing strategic guidance to stakeholders
- Experience with all marketing mediums and disciplines from direct mail, email to intranets and social media
- Solid and proven strategic marketing experience
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Experience targeting health care Chief Financial Officers
- Accout based marketing experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700 (add additional reference for sales and physicians). Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Director, Integrated Marketing, Provider Segment, Telecommute