At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Sr. Marketing Analyst works closely with Marketing and Sales leadership, responsible for analyzing historical volume trends and using this data with inputs from other business functions as well as broader market factors to project future volume and capacity needs of the business, driving overall Sales performance. This role provides the opportunity to identify and analyze trends and solve business problems in a high performing team environment.
- Develop forecasts of volumes and other metrics
- Provide forecasts to Marketing Leadership to establish future performance expectations and guide decision making
- Communicate Marketing forecasts to Sales and Operations Leadership that will help guide staffing decisions
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure alignment between Marketing forecasts and overall business forecasts
- Analyze historical data to identify business optimization opportunities
- Communicate with business partners on short- and long-term volume outlooks
- Support special projects by monitoring, analyzing and reporting on key performance indicators
- Provide data and insights to assist with annual Marketing vendor contract negotiations
- Analyze seasonal, year-over-year, and recent trending to ensure near-term and long-term forecasts are accurate
- Pull data from databases (SQL, Business Objects, etc.) and manipulate in Excel
- Document processes for ongoing, repetitive data requests
- Work with Data Services (IT) to ensure appropriate, accurate data exists for analysis
- Collaborate with Marketing, Finance and IT leadership to build data systems to enable more robust on-demand reporting and analysis