Lasko Products is currently seeing a Sr Project Engineer/Consumer Products for our West Chester, PA Location.
Flexible work from home schedule!
Relocation is available!
Lasko Products, one of the nation’s leading producers of home comfort products, has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer. This is a career opportunity in a high performance department. The focus is on supporting product design, testing, evaluation, and Project Management.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, with a company that has the growth potential, resources and training to help you obtain your goals. If you have a strong Electrical Engineering experience, project management, team management in a consumer product environment.
We want to talk to you!
In this role, you will manage all aspects of projects you own including coordinating with product managers, engineers, quality, designers, and manufacturing to ensure satisfactory delivery of assigned projects. The Senior Project Engineer is also responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle including planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery. They will track progress toward milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators, and prepare reports for senior management, if this sounds like something you would be interested in, Please apply!
As a Sr Project Engineer, you will:
- Define technical product specification that align with consumer requirements including developing the product specification, defining components and building feasibility models.
- Confirms systems and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Working with our production partners to develop PCBAs, imbedded software code and smartphone app development.
- Lead the project planning of product development programs including working with cross-functional teams to define the work breakdown structure and gaining alignment on project deliverables.
- Track project status and submit updates to management that identify budget, resource and schedule objectives.
- Collect project requirements from all stakeholders, managing trade-offs to meet project goals.
- Ensuring stakeholder expectations are understood and managed accordingly.
- Responsible for managing and tracking: Project Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder Management.
- Mentor other team members on integrating new technologies into existing products.
- Fabricating proof of concept models and developing test protocols.
- Support the team in assessing existing product designs and providing suggestions for improvements.