IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Sr. Software Engineer
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for all aspects of software application development and maintenance including business analysis, technical design, software development, unit testing, implementation and support of internal and external facing web applications built on the Microsoft technology stack. The Senior Software Developer translates business requirements into system specifications consistent with industry standard software development lifecycle methodologies.
The developed solutions must increase scalability and improve business process efficiency.
- Conduct design reviews with business unit leaders and system champions, providing guidance, technical solution development and feasibility analysis
- Develop and maintain new and existing business applications, including analysis, design, prototyping, coding and documentation
- Work with testing groups to support product quality and acceptance testing
- Communicate status effectively within the team and to project leadership
- Use Agile approach to software development in a SCRUM environment
- Follow modern testing techniques including Test Driven Development
- Collaborate with the team to follow prescribed development standards and methodologies
- Perform system maintenance including bug-fixes and minor updates
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in C#.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Angular and Bootstrap
- Must have experience with .NET 4.0 framework, XML, Ajax, HTML
- Must have experience developing complex applications in a team environment
- Experience with performance profiling and optimization a plus
- Ability to be effective working alone or collaborating in a group
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Thorough understanding of .NET framework
- Working knowledge of distributed source control (e.g. Git or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with the MVC design pattern in web development
- Experience with XML and Web Services
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1104008