US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Sr. Software Engineer” for a 6 – 9 months with a client in Indianapolis, IN
Job Poster: Ankush Agarwal
Client is currently seeking Senior Software Engineer II’s to join our team at its Indianapolis facility. These positions will be members of scrum teams for various products including avionics software, display software, software for lab environments, or virtual reality and simulation software. These products range from new development, modifications and enhancements to existing software systems, and the development and integration of new mission capabilities. The candidates must be self-directed, able to multitask and prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving skills, have strong written and verbal communication skills, is customer focused, and organized. The candidates may participate in the entire software life cycle including architecture, development, and test. The candidates will follow client’s engineering process as well as other government-mandated processes during the life cycle of systems they will maintain.
General Responsibilities include:
• Development work in the aircraft avionics, displays, and/or integration labs
• Develop embedded mission computer software for the V-22 program using Ada programming language.
• Develop new capabilities and maintaining existing complex software to improve fleet capabilities. Identify and implement enhancements to existing test environment to extend automated testing.
• Define requirements and designs to specify software capabilities and implementation.
• Develop integration test procedure using python programming language and the program test suite infrastructure.
• Participate in sprint planning, demonstrations and retrospective.
• Collaborate with other team members to define comprehensive solutions overcome road blocks and workaround impediments to the team’s goals.
• Serve as software technical lead and perform architecture, design, code implementation, integration, test and documentation in both legacy and new product areas
• Help team leaders establish project plans and schedules, identify resource requirements, and drive/monitor team progress
• Present work to diverse audiences including technical and nontechnical and demonstrate willingness to assist team and business leads in strategic planning for new capabilities.
• Minimum of 4 Years software experience supporting and developing real-time embedded software in one or more of the following areas: o Experience with C/C++/C#, Python, SQL o Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity, VxWorks, or other o Experience with virtual reality/simulation software development
• Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) skills
• Experience with agile software development
• Strong oral and written communication skills; able to work closely in a multi-discipline team on a daily basis
• Ability to work independent under minimal direction and/or supervision
• Ability to demonstrate “go getter” type personality attributes
Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance if hired direct with the client.
• Minimum BS Degree from an accredited university, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Aircraft displays expertise
• Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts as they relate to common 3D graphics principles and rendering algorithms
• Familiarity with automated testing systems, game patching systems and product deployment
• Experience with Presagis VAPS and/or ANSYS SCADE
• Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
• Experience with the following tools a plus: Git, Visual Studio, Rational Team Concert, Team Foundation Server, MATLAB
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Ankush at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]