Ref ID: 01410-9502899502
Classification: Staff Accountant
Accountemps Salaried Professional Practice is looking for a Sr Staff Accountant to join our RH Indianapolis team of full time permanent loan staff. Work with a variety of clients and diversify your skills and experiences through various financial or accounting related projects. The SPS Practice offers benefits, 401K options, and CTO accrual.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the practices' continued success.
Role & Responsibilities
• Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
• Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
• Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
• Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
• Participate in various department-wide initiatives
• Ad-hoc projects as necessary