Vaco Technology (A Talent Solutions Firm) is currently assisting a client in Indianapolis to identify a seasoned Systems Analyst for a direct hire role. The purpose of this position is to define, analyze, advise and recommend sound custom or purchased information systems solutions. In addition, this position will support and lead new initiatives and the operational maintenance of corporate information systems efficient operations.
This position is not eligible for C2C or sponsorship
- Work in conjunction with users, business analysts, and external resources to define system objectives and requirements, and execute according to plan; produce and maintain detailed specifications for applications, including architecture, designs, and interfaces between other corporate systems as required.
- Provide SQL reporting and scripting, provide database support
- Support multiple applications across the enterprise including ERP, Business Intelligence, COTS, and homegrown
- Perform maintenance and enhancements for existing systems applications, correct problems and revise systems as business requirements dictate, including analysis, design and development for requested changes and improvements.
- Support business and operational functions by developing and maintaining ancillary processes.
- Install, troubleshoot and support corporate and operations database environments.
- Produce, maintain, and conduct unit and system testing of new or modified applications.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field required.
- Five years of prior experience in systems and applications analysis and support required.
- Strong experience with SQL, SQL Server database support, and ETL support required.
- Experience with project tracking, reporting, and applications enhancement and modification.
- Experience supporting on-site, hosted and cloud-based enterprise technology solutions.
- Strong ability to interface and support internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to support BI and ERP applications is HIGHLY preferred
- Prior work in a regulated industry a plus.