Ref ID: 01400-0011425703
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $55000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Our dynamic client located in Indianapolis, IN has experienced RAPID growth in the last 48 months. This Staff accountant position will be a vital part of helping the accounting and finance department be a reliable source of financial information to monitor the growth. Key points of the role are below:
- Roughly 10 Total accounting/finance personnel in the Company, including CFO (Anthony Brown), Brad Westerfield (Controller), AR and AP manager, and 4-5 A/P and A/R operations staff.
- The staff accountant position will report to and be the right-hand person to the Controller, handing the preparation of all month-end closing activities. Examples of projects that are currently needed to be done are deferred revenue calculations, bank reconciliations, general journal entry posting, fixed asset reconciliations, bad debt reserve calculations, accrued payroll, etc.
- As mentioned above, this role is essentially unlimited regarding the amount of areas that the Staff can get involved in. This will not have standard/re-occurring responsibilities that become mundane.
- The Company is currently going through an ERP implementation from Quickbooks to Dynamics 365. The Staff Accountant will certainly be involved in this transition.
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- CPA track preferred
- Ability to adapt, work independently, and have the ability to manage “upward” and “downward”
- Superior benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term disability, HSA, and retirement (100% match up to 3%, then 50% match between 3% and 5% with no vesting required! (benefits summary to follow).