Aston Carter is now hiring a Staff Accountnat for a company in Indianapolis!
- Prepare billings for clients
- Work closely with Project Managers for accurate project costing and billing information
- Will have an active role in financial close process
- Journal Entries and General Ledger
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work across all functions and levels of organization
- High level of personal initiative to work independently with limited supervision with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel (high proficiency in V-Lookups and Macros)
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, apply below, or email your resume to Eli Whaley.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.