Aston Carter is now hiring a Staff Accountant for a manufacturing company in Indianapolis!
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Assist in the financial close process.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- High level of personal initiative to work independently with limited supervision with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Large corporate experience
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply below.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.