Ref ID: 01401-0011799220
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $19.00 to $24.00 hourly
If you're an accountant with a knack for accuracy, Robert Half Healthcare has a terrific opportunity for you to check out at an organization in the non-profit industry. As a Staff Accountant, you will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. During the monthly close, you will have charge over many aspects of internal reporting. Your duties will also include participating in compliance, reviewing schedules for the reporting processes, and staying connected with our external auditors throughout quarterly reviews and annual audits. An involved position, you will be producing Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. The Indianapolis, Indiana based company is offering this position on a long-term temporary-to-full-time basis. They provide an innovative work environment where effort is rewarded.
If you are Staff Accountant that wants to make an impact within a great non-profit, please apply online today!
What you get to do every day
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Execute month end close, journal entries, with little supervision
- Carry out fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Maintain intricate journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Maintain monthly payment schedules
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as needed
- Offer succinct analysis on a wide variety of financial data and communicate it in a clear and concise manner
- Be responsible for analysis of income statements and balance sheets and communicate findings to management
- Take part the in implementation and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures, ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Assist in monthly financial close workbook preparation, including annual closing process