Why work here?
- Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Food Truck Friday-paid for by the company
- Onsite nurse to provide general care and take weekly vitals if needed
- Business Casual Environment-provides sweatsuit Wednesday. All employees wear their sweats to work. It creates a fun and relaxed environment.
- Encourages a work life balance and understands that life will come into play unexpectedly. Employees are welcome to finish work at home or organize their schedule for life appointments
Main Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant role:
- The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day accounting responsibilities
- Reconciliation of bills & expenses to ensure completeness for month-end close
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records, as necessary
- Assist with the month-end close processes
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- At least 3 years of experience in general accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Self-starter and comfortability to ask questions