Client, located on the North side of Indianapolis, is looking for a highly
analytical and self-motivated Staff/Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will
have two to three years of public accounting or corporate experience. The position will assist the Controller in
the month-end accounting close. Salary will be in the 55-65K range and include
a full benefit package.
• Prepares various monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Perform financial analysis of various balance sheet and income statement
• Help drive process improvement and identify opportunities for cost savings.
• Review contracts and amendments to ensure accurate pricing.
• Support budget activities.
• Assists Controller with Fixed Asset reporting.
• Provide weekly cash management reporting.
• Calculate and record accruals related to purchases and sales.
• Performs ad hoc financial analysis for management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• At least 2-3 years of accounting experience, corporate or public accounting
• Strong general ledger, account analysis and analytical skills.
• Advanced proficiencies with MS Office, including Excel and Word mandatory.
and Public Accounting experience.