Staff Tax Accountant - Indy Public Accounting Firm
CPA or CPA eligible required
The local CPA firm seeking a tax senior offers wonderful work-life-balance; the firm promotes a very healthy culture. Typical annual billable hours for the tax senior is 1100 - 1400 hours!
As a Staff Tax Accountant you, will prepare complex individual and business returns (partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations) for a variety of industries as well as high net-worth individuals. Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing quarterly estimated tax payments and partnership withholding
- Analyzing and preparing book differences
- Performing research
- Reviewing/running accounting reports for income tax reporting
- Assisting with handling of federal and state income tax audits
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 1-2 years minimum work experience
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
You know taxes; we know hiring managers. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is seeking a Staff Tax Accountant. At Vaco, we connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.