Parallel Education Division is hiring Substitute Teachers for the current 2020-2021 school year. We specialize in providing Substitute Teachers to Public, Private, and Charter schools and are currently partners with over 500 schools across the nation. All degree fields and careers are welcome, including retirees. Whether you are interested in pursuing teaching or are interested in employment with flexible hours, we would enjoy speaking with you.
Flexible scheduling is available with full-time or part-time hours. You can even create your own schedule!
Job Description Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of the Substitute Teacher includes (but not limited to):
- Carrying out necessary daily tasks and responsibilities in place of the Teacher whose absence is being substituted.
- Reviewing and implementing lessons prepared by the absent teacher including regular routines and procedures.
- Possessing strong classroom management skills.
- Mentoring and engaging students.
- Demonstrating a passion for working with students.
- Creating a safe and nurturing educational learning environment.
- Maintaining a positive, friendly and respectful demeanor at all times.
- Establishing positive relations with Parallel staff as well as school administrators, teachers, families and students.
Take advantage of Substitute Teaching as a stepping stone to further your career! Many of our schools offer direct hire for full-time permanent placement teaching positions. Choose from hundreds of open jobs 24/7 using our online system or utilize our live dispatch center operating under extended business hours.
- Benefits offered for eligible employees
- Weekly electronic pay
- Referral bonuses
Don't have a Substitute Permit? NO PROBLEM! Our local representatives are here to guide you.
As a Substitute with Parallel Education Division, you will enjoy meaningful work with a dynamic company that strives towards excellence in education and learning. We look forward to having you join our team!
Parallel Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Parallel is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by federal/state laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Parallel will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.