MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Experienced Multifamily Superintendent with proven track record managing $20M+ ground up projects on time and under needed for notable project in Indianapolis, IN. Steel Structure and concrete experience essential.
A forward thinking and dynamic general contractor. This client has a 2 decade history of delivering quality projects for quality clients across a diversified portfolio.
This client has an important project, a $20M, 157 unit, 4-story, multifamily complex with underground parking, breaking ground in Indianapolis, IN in November and are looking for an on-site leader.
- Works on the job site daily and oversees the entire construction process.
- Ensures that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Work with the Project Manager to create the construction schedule. Ensure that all trades are meeting critical project dates.
- Ensure that everyone on the work-site is practicing safe construction practices. Notifies safety director of any concerns.
- Looks ahead to estimate and project manpower and equipment needs.
- Analyzes architectural plans to identify potential issues and addresses with PM and design team ways to resolve.
- Manage foremen, carpenters and laborers. Keep them effective and efficient.
- Interact with the architect, design team, project manager, and owner.
- Mediate issues between sub-contractors on the job site.
- Reviews work for quality and accuracy.
- Provide direction for the sub contractors and organize work between subcontractors.
- Order Materials.
- Submits weekly payroll to the corporate office for processing of weekly payroll.
- Completes paperwork as needed.
- Discipline employees as necessary.
- Keep track of company tools and equipment.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- 5+ years' of new construction multi-family experience.
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities can be required as necessary.
- Physical ability to conduct daily tasks on a construction site.
- Must pass a physical examination, background check, and drug screening.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must have a good working knowledge of all trades.
- Ability to use a computer and related software programs.
- Must have a positive attitude and have the ability to establish good relationships with owners, architects, and subcontractors.
- Is a team player and committed to the goals of the company.
- $80K - $100K base salary
- Company bonus
- Company vehicle or allowance
- 401K match
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental, vision coverage - 70%
- Cell phone, laptop or tablet