Supervises internal Call Center inbound and outbound customer telephone activities and functions including, but not limited to CSR staff performing telephone service support for inbound customer calls and outbound telemarketing campaigns. Responsible to insure reporting CSR staff meets and maintains inbound service call performance standards for both productivity and quality; and that overall telephone key performance measures (KPIs) are attained and maintained. Tracks and reports CSR staff performance and measures success against forecasted and planned results. Creates and fosters a customer service culture that embraces the organization’s customer service principles and achieves optimum staff performance through the delivery of exceptional and best in class service that exceeds customer expectations.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, practices and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Must be able to work any shift between 8am - 10pm Mon-Fri.
- Must be able to work occasional Saturdays from 9am -6pm (a comp day will be given during the week prior to working Saturday)
- Responsible for CSR staff selection including interviewing prospective staff and making hiring decisions
- Onboards and trains new and existing staff.
- Supervises a staff of 12 to 15 Inbound/Outbound Call Center CSRs
- Possesses the knowledge of and has mastered all facets of the job duties of the CSR I, II & III positons.
- Has the customer service skill knowledge to effectively handle escalated customer calls
- Insures reporting staff meets and maintains individual performance standards for productivity and quality
- Maintains an in-depth working knowledge of ICBM:
- Accessing and creating different workgroup views
- Managing CSR statuses and time in those statuses
- Working knowledge of dialer functionality
- Understands workgroups and skills
- Proficient at call routing and how to make basics changes in Interaction Admin
- Able to run agent activity reports in ICBM and other productivity reports within ICBM
- Stays up-to-date on HR policy and practices and is able to properly handle disciplinary actions, when and if necessary within all HR guidelines
- Oversees and approves CSR schedules and PTO requests in UltiPro
Conducts reporting staff performance reviews, formally two times per year, and monthly for individual CSR performance feedback.
- Monitors reporting staff call quality through scheduled call recording review and side by side sessions with reporting staff.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans