LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm focused on temporary and contract staffing, as well as direct hire search. For over 20 years, we've helped candidates find jobs in entry-level to C-suite positions across nearly every industry, and connected companies with talent to grow their businesses. We have been retained to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager for our client located near the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
Talent Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead by example, with a high degree of professionalism
- Manage the performance of the recruitment team
- Collaborate with internal managers regarding performance and hiring objectives
- Support the growth of the team by mentorship and accountability
- Foster internal and external business relationships
- Development recruitment processes
Talent Acquisition Manager Requirements:
- Strong people management skills and high emotional intelligence
- Minimum of 5 years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing recruiters
- Highly motivated, resilient, and strong integrity
- Can laugh when stress levels are high
- Experience in high-volume recruiting and implementing innovative sourcing techniques
- The ability to be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing candidate experience
- Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested in growing the team of talent within this organization as a Talent
Acquisition Manager and believe that you possess the skills listed above, please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: Recruiting Manager , manager , recruit , recruiter , recruiting , full life-cycle recruiting , full life-cycle recruiter , talent acquisition , technology , ATS , sourcing , retention program , Talent Acquisition Manager ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.