Are you an active CPA (Certified Public Accountant), EA (Enrolled Agent), or Practicing Attorney?
Intuit is currently hiring credentialed and non-credentialed Tax Professionals for tax year 2020.
Join our mission:
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
If you are a highly motivated individual with an active unrestricted credential (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) and excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. You will advance our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World” by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. You will also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
- This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers
- Help TurboTax customers who are working on their tax return with 1) Tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required; 2) Product/software inquiries, and 3) Tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep knowledge and expertise in the field of tax preparation
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions