Experis is seeking a Site Acquisition Manager/Project Manager for our client in the Indianapolis/central Indiana area. Remote position. Direct/perm hire opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for tower lease acquisitions and tower lease amendments required for installations, including collocations
- Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work adheres to project timelines.
- Responsible for the completion of Zoning and Permit applications for submittal to jurisdictions and serves as a point of contact for the community and/or government agencies
- Prepares Site Candidate Information Packages (SCIPs), tower lease and amendments documentation
- Coordinates title services, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and construction drawings as required.
- Prepare status reports and updates databases, attends client meetings or deployment calls as required.
Here's a summary of who we're seeking:
- Previous Verizon experience is required - either working directly for Verizon or with Verizon as your end client.
- Want candidates living in and experienced in the Indianapolis or central Indiana area, in terms of knowing the local jurisdiction, the zoning and permitting process, how to secure real estate in the market, etc.
- Ideally, someone with college degree
- Able to travel a projects dictate
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)