We are working with a reputable Engineering firm who is looking to add a driven and dynamic Transportation Engineer professional to their growing team. This award-winning firm has a strong backlog of projects throughout their entire 60+ years of business. They are dedicated to promoting a unique culture that motivates their staff to reach their full potential in both their career and personal life.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering, or related field
- PE licensed
- 10+ years in transportation engineering
- Proficient in Design software, Geopak & Microstation preferred, AutoCAD/Civil 3D & Bluebeam acceptable
- Strong project management skills, analytical & crtical thinking, ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Oversee projects, reviews, and engineering staff
- All design and analysis aspects of transportation projects (interstates, freeways, urban streets, etc.)
- Manage roadway/Highway design projects with INDOT
- Familiarty with design manual requirements and standards of AASHTO & INDOT
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients and engineering team on both business and technical aspects of projects
They have an aggressive compensation plan and competitive benefits package, not to mention a work environment that will make you excited for Monday's! If you are looking for a step-up in your career, this opportunity is worth taking a look at.
To be considered for this position or other Engineering opportunities, please contact Taylor Steen directly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.