Seeking a Transportation Engineer to join a growing Engineering firm. Transportation Engineer that can work independently or in a collaborative environment. Seeking someone who would want to work in a growing firm. They have a pipeline of projects, so this role needs someone who can handle multiple client relationships. If you have high energy, and a passion for what you do this company would be a fit for you!
- Project Manager/Roadway Engineer for State & private roadway design projects.
- Projects may include roadway reconstruction or rehabilitation, intersection improvements, roundabouts, storm sewers, sidewalks and ADA ramps, multi-use trails, or utility coordination.
- Participate in contract bidding, negotiation, or administration
- Valuate construction project materials for compliance with environmental standards
- Check construction plans, design calculations, or cost estimations to ensure completeness, accuracy, or conformity to engineering standards or practices.
- Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4 years of Road Design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. licensure preferred
My name is Karen Goehring and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-679-9267 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.