MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Looking for a Construction Superintendent to oversee, manage and direct all aspects of a project from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership qualities that allow him or her to take control of a project and produce results.
My client is an Indiana based yet nationally respected Multifamily GC. They primarily serve the Multifamily space but work in Retail Construction as well. Bringing in nearly $150M in yearly revenue, my client offers career progression to Executive/Ownership level. They hold a collaborative and innovate practice with a cohesive culture.
- 5-10+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Multifamily project experience is required
- Proven both crew and project leadership and oversight
- Responsible for photographing change orders
- Responsible for creating RFI's
- Clear understanding of project safety
- Develop, implement schedules, and site logistics plans with project manager
- A strong track record of delivering projects on-time & on-budget
- Must be comfortable overseeing the workforce on each project
- Personable, able to explain daily plans and project objectives to owners
- Proven experience in successfully leading Multifamily projects
- Proven experience working closely with sub-contractors and community
- 100% travel requirement
- Competitive base salary + bonus potential ($90k - $130k)
- Competitive culture and direct exposure to Executive board
- Outlined career growth for meet personal and professional goals (current VP joined as a Super!)
- Benefits including health benefits
- 20 Days PTO, 10 Vacation Days
- 401k match
- Car, gas, hotel, and phone allowance paid up to full