MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This exciting Traveling Superintendent role with one of the top Construction Managers in the Indianapolis who's bread and butter focuses in Restaurant/Retail builds. Training provided for a motivated individual willing to work on fast-paced construction projects while working with a driven and inclusive team.
Reputable General Contractor located in Indianapolis with primary focus on retail and restaurant construction projects. Due to a strong pipeline with primarily reoccurring business, they are immediately seeking a driven construction Traveling Superintendent to lead multiple projects across the Midwest market.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan
- Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Prepare and submit Superintendent's Daily Reports
- Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings
- 5-10+ years of experience
- Willing to travel and work on company per Diem
- Experience in restaurant or retail construction
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, as well as other software platforms
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation package ($75,000 - $95,000)
- Great health benefits
- 401K with company match
- Strong per diem and travel accommodations
- Opportunity for growth within organization