Do you have a passion for serving our patients and our communities by providing high-quality, family-oriented, primary and preventive health care services? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a company that has a dynamic work culture? If the answer is yes, the Triage Nurse position at WindRose Health Network could be the job you are looking for, and the clinic location is on the Southside of Indianapolis near 465.
We are currently seeking a Triage Nurse that will work effectively within the WindRose Health Network culture, which is described as family-friendly, supportive, transparent, and treats employees as we would want employees to treat our patients. We are seeking a Triage nurse that will be located in Marion County that is a good advocate for their patients, solution-oriented, honest and passionate. WindRose Health Network provides an opportunity for our employees to gain experience in a high energy, caring, supportive, technology-enhanced work environment, while making a difference in the lives of others.
Essential Job Duties:
- The Triage/Scheduling Specialist works closely with medical providers, the Health Center’s Practice Manager and WHN’s Director of Quality to provide coordination of services for patients of all ages within WHN’s integrated health care delivery system.
- He/she provides medical triage and scheduling of patients at the assigned Health Center.
- Handles all patient calls related to medical care or scheduling, including calls for information, test results, refills, appointments, and medication prior authorizations..
- Assists Health Center medical staff with urgent/emergent situations and referrals to emergency services when needed.
- Within the scope of his/her training and license, may provide general nursing functions to all age groups and to all providers based on staffing and clinic activity; also may provide age-specific and health prevention nursing care and treatments as ordered.
- May screen patients as well as provide specific, provider-ordered nursing care such as vaccinations, immunizations, breathing treatments, dressing changes - works closely with all WHN staff to evaluate patient satisfaction and outcomes of care.
- Assesses walk-in patients for appropriate care.
- Works with EMR.
- Graduate Accredited LPN/RN program/Currently licensed in the State of Indiana
- 1 to 3 years Preferred. CPR first Aid is required
- Experience working in (FQHC) Federally qualified health Center.
- Profient with Microsoft Office
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
- Working Monday-Friday-hours vary
Health Insurance (low cost)
Dental and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD/Life Insurance Employer Paid
401K Retirement Plan
Flexible Spending Account
(PTO) Paid Time Off