Purpose of Position/Summary:
As an UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Working closely with our product owners, project managers, and developers you will take agency feedback and apply it toward mockups and designs that capture the needs of the application.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitively and experience
• Communicate with agency clients to understand their business goals and objectives
• Combine creativity with an awareness of design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
ui/ux, design, html5, css3, adobe, photoshop, illustrator, indesign, acrobat, sketch, usability
Top Skills Details:
- UI design portfolio
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with sketch
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• UI design portfolio
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
• Experience with sketch
• experience with HTML5 & CSS3
• Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.