Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research for the Digital Solutions team to assist our business partners to build and deliver leading-edge web/application solutions. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Identify appropriate research methodologies to address key business needs and to ensure the research provides clear actionable recommendations. Design studies to address both user behavior and attitudes while using qualitative and quantitative data to assist in the creation of effective, desirable and easy to use digital user interfaces. This may include surveys, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, card sorts, tree testing, intercept studies, focus groups, ethnographic field studies for both web and mobile experiences. Design, author and execute test plans, as well as evaluating the results for evidence based research to develop recommendations. Ability to manage 2-3 research projects. Requires a BA/BS in Human Computer Interactions, Psychology, Information Sciences, Communications or related field required; 3+ years of experience including 3-5 years working in user research/usability; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. The role of the UI/UX researcher is a critical leadership role in the adoption of Human Centered Design (HCD) within the organization. The UI/UX Researcher will demonstrate how empathy and connection will help development teams build an experience that delights the customer.
- At least 2 years of work experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, product usability moderating, experimental design, and test method selection. In addition,
* Must have had proven successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a business's product design practice.
* Experience in product usability testing tools, for example Keynote.
* Experience related requirement, a UX Researcher candidate must display a strong comprehension of the strengths and limitations of the different research methods, inclusive of when and how to apply each in product/market/consumer analyses.
* Candidate must show proficiency in Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote and Photoshop computer software(s).
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)