The Vendor Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entities, statutory requirements, investor and insurance guidelines, and vendor adherence to contractual terms.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages vetting and performance of Wholesale channel vendors
- Works closely with business leaders to assign risk rating categories and manage risk accordingly
- Completes extensive due diligence reviews for all new vendors
- Conducts on-going due diligence reviews on an annual or other assigned frequency for assigned vendor relationships
- Conducts on-site vendor reviews or audits as needed based on risk rating or performance concerns
- Monitors and tracks vendor performance through the use of vendor scorecards
- Maintains open communication with assigned vendors regarding all aspects of the vendor relationship
- Provides support to business units regarding any vendor needs, vendor-related issues, and business strategy of vendor use
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Prior experience creating and implementing enterprise controls and oversight for outsourcing vendor relationships
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to form collaborative working relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Vendor Management and/or experience working for a mortgage lender/servicer or default-related law firm preferred
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane
and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and
proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive
variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans