Job Description Summary
The Vice President for Health Central Regional Operations will play a key role in supporting the implementation of strategy plans through coordination of activities across multiple integrated teams. These teams support multi-year contracts, including establishment of priorities and critical milestones, thought leadership activities, development of new industry and government relationships; and creating new capabilities and opportunities for the company. This pivotal role will work for the Sr. Vice President of Health Central and provide program management support to assist the teams in developing their annual plans and new go-to-market solutions. Driving consistency across the various teams’ approaches, the Vice President will ensure that key milestones, schedules, and performance metrics are met in a timely and efficient manner. The purpose of this effort is to drive growth and operational excellence for MAXIMUS.
Essential Job Duties:
Education and Experience Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and actively participate in Business Development efforts to include strategic vision and proposal support.
- Shape service delivery and execution with the design and implementation of strategies and initiatives.
- Lead operational execution to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Evaluate program performance using data, reports of contract compliance and outcomes.
- Develop policies and procedures for operational processes in order to ensure optimization and compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- A minimum five years experience in a management position in a health or human services related field.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- The ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Excellent people management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large scale projects.
- Computer literate.
- Preferred qualifications include proven ability establishing and maintaining relationships with community groups, including stakeholder and advocacy organizations.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.