Top 10 FHA Lender looking for VP Mortgage Accounting - Needed ASAP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
We're an established, well-respected financial services company comprised of passionate, dedicated professionals. We're one of the Nation's top lenders and we're proud to have been voted one of the top places to work in Indiana. Our elite team is looking for a VP of Mortgage Accounting to manage the ongoing accounting requirements associated with Ginnie Mae, Freddie Mac, Federal Home Loans and bank loans within the commercial real estate finance industry. This is a fairly autonomous role and you'll be serving as the most senior-level individual contributor, while helping to mentor & develop the accounting team.
If you're a VP of Mortgage Accounting with a background in financial services or commercial mortgages, then please read on...
Why join us?
- One of the Top Companies To Work for in the State!
- Top 10 National Lender!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance!
- Generous PTO!
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
What you'll be doing...
- Serve as the senior most individual contributor on the team, providing functional leadership and leading change within our team
- Oversee all aspects of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae investor reporting
- Provide investor reporting for our bank loans and oversee all aspects of subsequent master securitization investor reporting
- Train, Mentor and develop the investor accounting team
- Provide reconciliation of all servicing department bank accounts spanning multiple investor and regulatory platforms
- Generate Quarterly and annual RHS reporting, and generate monthly servicing department reports
- Collaborate with the BI team to develop reports
- Collaborate with the Ginnie Mae Reporting team and Cash Posting team to help reconcile items
- Periodically work with our SVP on regulatory compliance reviews
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years of finance or accounting experience working in either financial services or with a commercial mortgage servicer
- Strong knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae reporting requirements and regulations
- Knowledge and experience with bulk loan purchases and sales is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.