If you are that Dynamic Person who possesses a successful track record of Financial and Accounting excellence in Senior Housing Property Management and Assisted Living Facilities; and you are looking to share your energy, enthusiasm, and excellence, and serve as a key contributor to the team, we would love to have you join us in achieving our goal.
As the Vice President of Finance and Accounting, you will apply your dynamic abilities by:
- Planning, organizing, and directing the activities of all financials and accounting for the company.
- Demonstrating the ability to provide oversight of property accounting, financial operations, budgets, internal controls, and bank relationships.
- Ensuring all locations are meeting or exceeding annual financial and compliance goals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Eight or more years of Accounting or relevant experience
- CPA required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong professionalism and communication skills
- Strong computer and technical skills, experience with Excel and Yardi preferred
- Strong understanding of FASB regulations and accounting principles
- Strong understanding of HUD regulations
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must be available and able to travel
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license