Provide support, direction and advice to individual Operating Companies leadership to drive a consistent and employee centric culture across multiple locations and operating companies. This role is the liaison HR leader, joining parent company initiatives and programs to meet the needs of each operating Company’s people strategies. Position serves as the glue between the parent company’s HR leadership, the COMPANY HR CORE Team and the HR needs of individual operating companies.
In unison with the COMPANY Senior VP , HR, the VP will aid in the design, implementation, communication and administration of human resources policies, programs, practices and systems that are carried out across all entities and meet the needs of their individual cultures. This role reports to the Parent Company’s Senior VP of HR and has supervisory scope over each Operating Company HR Managers and Directors. The goal: to have consistent HR programs, processes, communications and initiatives that are employee friendly, legally sound, effective and meet not just the needs of the individual operating company but of the entire organization.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Human Resources or 12 years experience in HR
- The role serves as a trusted, strategic advisor to Operating Company leaders and HR leaders.
- Develop relationships with multiple stakeholders across the US in 4 time zones offering guidance in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Position serves as the glue between the parent company’s HR CORE Team and the HR needs across individual operating companies.
- 10 or more years’ experience in HR leadership role at a small to mid-size employer
- Experience can consist of being top level HR Leader of the organization or, reporting to the SVP or CHRO of a larger organization.
- HR experience must be as generalist due to the wide scope of HR work the role will touch across multiple entities.
- Professional certification by the Society for Human Resources Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the usage of HRIS systems and ways to maximize software capabilities
- Proficient in Viewpoint HR module applications
- Proficient in federal and multiple state employment law administration.