The Vice President of Information Technology is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions. This includes directing all IT operations to meet operational and customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure and applications and development of new technical solutions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions
- Ensures the security of all information systems and data
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Produces detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status
- Directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel
- Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate
- Directs education programs for her/his staff
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting
- Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel
- Maintain a clear criminal record
- Technical Capability
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer/Client Focus
- Action oriented
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department. This position also requires the supervisor to be hands on taking on some of the workload as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience within information technology.
- Demonstrated management experience in all aspects of information technology, including cloud services.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and 365 environments
- Experience with Salesforce implementation
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or related experience.
- Microsoft Certification or training equivalents.
- Experience with web or micro services and/or API's
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times due to a busy office. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive
The above statements reflect general functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employee's realm of responsibility.
Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local