Nominated by the Chief Operating Officer. Heads the Companies Marketing Department and is responsible for the marketing strategy function of the Organization. Member of the AgReliant Leadership Team.
1. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Responsible for Responsible for projecting a positive image of Company.
3. Supports and implements management decisions regarding strategy of the organization.
4. Responsible for overall marketing strategy and direction for all product programs to maximize sales and profits for North American market.
5. Responsible for overall marketing direction of AgReliant and all brands in North America.
6. Responsible to monitor and ensure that each brand has a unique and effective purpose and message.
7. Management of the corporate marketing team.
8. Conduct and disseminate market research to improve effectiveness of marketing efforts.
9. Conduct pricing and performance studies on all products offered by AgReliant in connection with the Product Strategy Team.
10. Develop and oversee product launch and marketing campaigns for all products offered by AgReliant.
11. Develop a digital ag strategy to support sales effectiveness and customer retention.
12. Explore new market opportunities for AgReliant.
13. Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the COO or President/CEO either verbally and/or in writing.
• M.S. Degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture or related field; MBA desired
• 10+ years’ experience; Management/leadership experience, financial and budgeting experience
• Knowledge of seed industry required
• Ability to establish credibility with all functions of the company through strong relationships and demonstration of unquestionable ethics and integrity
• Demonstrated ability to use data and data analytics to develop effective strategies to maximize ROI
• Experience leading and managing complex, multi-faceted initiatives
• Effective implementer of sales strategies, business plans, and marketing concepts
• Ability to effectively coach and manage individuals and teams
• Ability to drive brand awareness and customer demand
• Ability to prioritize tasks meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills
• Ability to learn multiple computer software programs for data collection and retrieval
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to travel overnight up to 20%
• Ability to work required hours
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements