The position is for a Director, Solutions Architect located in Fishers, Indiana. The mission of this role is to support the VP, Global & NA National Accounts.
You will help develop the industry’s best cloud-based solution architects’ team by enabling and coaching them on best practices, solution selling, presentation and speaking skills, as well as how to create and present value-driven architectures of widely varying size and complexity. In collaboration with sales, you will drive customer outcomes, innovation, and service growth across a broad set of customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide professional development and coaching the Solutions Architect Senior and Junior teams
- Leading the team in technology integration efforts for cybersecurity platforms and solutions working with information and operational technology leaders.
- Build advanced, integrated software solutions, leading the Solutions Architect team in partnership with the sales team to drive install revenue and RMR growth.
- Participate in architectural discussions with team and customers to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Oversee product demonstrations with customers conducted by the Solutions Architect’s,
- Act as a liaison between to the Solutions Architects and sales team in presenting solutions and development of proposals
- Oversee customer training and workshops for cloud-based solutions and the delivery of solutions to the customer.
- Partner with technology vendors to evaluate emerging technologies and design value proposition that can be offered to customers.
- Leading the development and implementation of repeatable and practical solutions to support design and delivery of technology platforms.
25% travel is required in this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering, or Technical Field
- 7+ years Management / team leadership experience
- 7+ years’ experience supporting high-tech solutions and services to enterprise and commercial customers across various markets locally and nationally.
- 5+ years’ sales Experience/Sales Engineering experience
- 3+ years’ experience in the following:
- working in a software or sales environment utilizing webinars extensively and experience leading presentations in front of customers.
- physical security and logical security.
- hosted/cloud solutions.
- creating code to client's personalized needs and requirements.
- 2 + years’ experience with Identity/Encryption.
- 5+ years IT security experience.
- Advanced IT certifications.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Engineer).
- MCDBA (Database Administrator).
- Proficiency in at least one back-end programming language. Familiarity with continuous-integration tools and patterns.
- Former end user experience helpful (i.e. college IT administrator for security).
- Previous experience as manager of IT security services helpful.
- Professional experience architecting / operating solutions on cloud platforms
- Experience in Excel, SFDC, and PowerPoint