2nd Shift, Tuesday - Friday , 4:30pm - 3:00am
Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics was named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. At XPO, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Analyst, you will serve as the liaison between Operations and IT, maintaining the relationship and ensuring clear communication. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Evaluate, define and analyze existing WMS, and configure, test and support business functions
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by leveraging applications in the system
- Communicate changes, improvements and modifications to management so that issues and solutions are understood
- Determine project scope, and identify and resolve system issues
- Assist with translating user requirements into functional requirements, including creating process models, diagrams and charts to provide direction to the team
- Manage configuration changes in the WMS
- Define and coordinate the implementation of test cases as part of the process
- Provide training to end users for modifications to existing and new processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in logistics system implementation
- Distribution/warehousing experience
- Experience with WMS, order management applications and database systems
- Knowledge of automated software systems and implementation
It’d be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
- 2 years of experience in WMS configuration, relational databases and writing SQL queries
- Ability to obtain cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including stakeholders, project team and other departments within the organization
- Strong Excel skills, including building drop downs, formatting, pivot tables and graphing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work
- Strong change management skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.