Job # : 153843
Title : Windows Systems Administrator
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Salary Range : up to $45.00/hr.
Position : IT
We are assisting our client in Indianapolis, IN in their search for Windows Systems Administrator to join their team to manage their Virtual Server environment and Network. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Active Directory, Vmware/Hyper-V and Citrix. This is a contract to hire opportunity with an expected hourly rate of up to $40.00 - $45.00/hr. W2.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
- Understands and maintains Active Directory including GPO’s DHCP, WINS, DNS and TCP/IP.
- Provides hand-on support for the server infrastructure, including maintaining, upgrading, deploying and managing WSUS, SCCM, Hyper-V, O365, Azure AD, Backups, file and print services.
- Analyzes problems, and monitors network resources, including web-filter, and Office365, to ensure availability to end-users.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for current network platform and operational procedures, including periodic reports of IT Infrastructure.
- Implements regular housekeeping procedures, including anti-virus implementation, data/application backups and restores.
- Investigates, evaluates, recommends and upgrades hardware and software to meet organizational requirements.
- Develops, deploys, and supports a standard desktop, common suite of tools and processes.
- Benchmarks, reporting and provides capacity reviews for all network systems.
- Assists with Help Desk tickets and is the final tier troubleshooting for tickets.
- Provides 24/7 on-call support for systems issues.
Apply online today! Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order: 153843
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology and 5 years of Windows Systems Administration experience.
- Proficient in Active Directory, Hyper-V and Citrix Xen App.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Word, Visio, Excel, etc)
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life. IND2
Job Type : Temporary
Post Date : 07/27/2020