The Workforce Manager is responsible for call center resource planning, call forecast generation and schedule development. The primary goal of this position is to achieve the best possible call center service levels through maximized resource utilization. This is accomplished by leading and developing a team of analysts dedicated to intraday execution, volume forecasting and optimized call center scheduling. Additionally, the success of this role is dependent on building and maintaining partnerships across diverse business units within the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, lead, and manage multi-level team of analysts across multiple sites
- Develop and manage models to predict and direct changes to headcount, staffing requirements, skills, and schedules
- Dictate staffing requirements across multiple business units based on long-term forecasts and anticipated business needs
- Effectively communicate complex issues across all levels of the organization
- Serve as WFM software product owner, partnering with team and vendor to maximize use of the system (Calabrio Workforce Management)
- Control scheduling administration in workforce management software to account for new hires, terminations, promotions, and other WFM administration
- Collaborate with key business partners and staff to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization and service levels
- Ensure all investor requirements are met while remaining within compliance of all statutory and regulatory obligations
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and respond to changing priorities and deadlines
- Work effective with remote leadership and staff
- Attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule outside of typical business hours
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Three to five years of workforce management experience preferred.
Experience with workforce management software; Calabrio or equivalent. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, Visio and Power Point.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans