County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 40 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-paced organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
Yard Team Member are responsible for operate equipment to stack, load, and retrieve supplies and materials from the yard and warehouses. A yard laborer is also responsible for documenting and maintaining inventory and ensuring production area organization and cleanliness. This position is also expected to perform other common operations duties such as lifting, bending, operating small tools, cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- Operate equipment to stack, load and retrieve supplies and materials
- Document and maintain inventory
- Clean and maintain area and equipment
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site unloading and operation
- Other tasks as needed
- Carrying/Lifting 10 - 40 Pounds frequently
- Carrying/Lifting > 40 Pounds occasionally
- Standing / Walking / Climbing
- Pushing / Pulling / Reaching Above Shoulder
- Work in outdoor weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Work near moving machinery and equipment
- Work in a noisy environment
- Work alongside moving traffic on roads
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used industry concepts, practices, and procedures preferred.
- Ability to perform well as a team
- Self-motivator and must be flexible in order to accommodate needs of your team.
Employment notices and applications are provided by Central Processing Corp, a national human resource management company for County Materials Corporation and its affiliate companies. Central Processing Corp provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.