The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide administrative support to Managers and/or Senior Managers. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with management staff to maintain a current understanding of our business trends, goals, metrics, and polices.
Full time hours - temporary position for around 90 days.
Second shift: 3:30pm-midnight
- Support all administrative duties for Manager/Senior Manager with general direction.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Design and maintain databases.
- Scheduling and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings.
- Assist with presentations for meetings, preparing PowerPoint and other presentation materials as required.
- Handling confidential and proprietary materials.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Co-ordinate project-based work.
- Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications - Education/Experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications skills including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Will be working in Kronos daily
- Experience with database entry, running and distribution of reports, compiling data to produce reports.
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- team player
Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or without accommodation:
- Will be walking a lot out on warehouse floor, desk will be in warehouse.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.