Position: Civil Design Engineer
Who are we looking to hire :
Growth-minded professionals who don’t just want a job, but a long-lasting career in a direct hire opportunity. If you are driven, talented and passionate, then we have the opportunity for you to be remarkable.
What we offer :
As a Project Civil Design Engineer in our Municipal Engineering group, you will be a vital member of an A/E/C team responsible for a variety of municipal waterway and sanitary sewer design projects, along with roadway and site development projects throughout the Midwest. For several decades, the Design Division has provided services to private and public clients. This position will involve working on multiple projects of moderate scope.
What you do :
- Responsible for design plan production
- Meet internal and client deadlines
- Actively engage with other design team members to cultivate and maintain client relationships
What you bring :
- BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years design experience
- Engineer in Training Certificate
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license or ability to obtain in a reasonable timeframe
- Strong AutoCAD/MicroStation and Softdesk skills
- Good communication skills, attentiveness to detail, and multi-tasking ability.
- Willingness to learn new skills and interface with multiple project teams.
- Seniority Level
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture & Planning
- Employment Type
- Job Functions