Strategic Account Manager in Education Technology, Teaching or Ed Tech Experience a Plus, Full-Time, Remote OK
If you have 5+ years in account management and experience supervising others, you may want to consider also applying for our Director of Account Management position .
Are you looking to be a key individual contributor on a start-up-mode, high-energy team? Teaching or education technology experience? Do you want to work with dynamic clients and transform education? Do you want to help build and implement the next generation of best-in-class education software products? Are you a natural problem solver with a let’s get it done attitude? If so, Transeo wants to hear from you.
Transeo needs a fun, brilliant, and motivated Strategic Account Manager. Being a fast growing startup, we need a "doer" who will actively manage implementations, troubleshoot accounts with issues, and tenaciously track data to figure out which school, district, or regional education organization accounts may be struggling in order to reach out proactively. Over time, this team will grow into a dynamic team of account managers to support, delight, and retain our partner school districts and schools.
Transeo is a different kind of company. We place a premium on having fun, working hard, and thinking deeply but practically. Transeo was created for educators by educators. We have forged both a corporate team and collaborative partnerships that represent some of the highest caliber talent and thinking in the field of K-12 education. In addition to diverse, high-energy, and smart professionals, we have a strong national network of leading educational organizations.
In sum, this role supports the implementation and ongoing support of college, career, and life readiness software with a suite of tools that helps schools, districts, regional entities, and states transform the way they support students in their readiness journey. Transeo currently features 4 products (Serve, Jobs, Journey, College) with more on the way, all fully integrated and built using one of the most modern programming languages. The suite is highly configurable to suit the needs of every organization and the person in this role is an expert in helping our customers configure optimally for their processes.
The Strategic Account Manager will act in a consulting capacity, listening to partner needs and translating that into how Transeo will be configured to meet that need. This demands strength in the areas of communication, problem solving, group facilitation, process development, and systems building.
Requirements / Experience / Skills :
- Availability and willingness to travel nationally as needed (up to 25%)
- K12 teaching experience or education technology work with schools, school districts, or intermediaries is highly desired
- Technologically savvy
- Flexibility, agility, and quick-learner work style
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone, email, video conferencing, and in person
- Strong follow up and project management skills
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with partners and Transeo team members
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Analytical, conflict resolution, and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge and use of web-based applications to help manage this work (such as Asana or other project management platforms)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You must be authorized to work in the US
The ideal candidate will be:
- A brilliant communicator
- An on-the-fly problem solver
- Empathetic to customer needs and possess strong technical aptitude
- Work independently with minimal guidance from management
- Fearless about learning
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable for achieving high customer satisfaction ratings
Transeo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for considering an application for employment with the Transeo team! As an equal opportunity employer, Transeo values diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.