Diverse Staffing , recently named a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2021, is currently interviewing professionals for the position of Executive Human Resources Director. This is a direct hire, internal opportunity at our Corporate Office in Indianapolis, IN.
The Executive Human Resources Director is responsible for developing and executing strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of HR data analytics and reporting, talent development, succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, and compensation, as well as hands on investigations, EEO Reporting, and policy and procedures administration. This role also provides strategic leadership by articulating needs and plans to the executive management team.
This Executive Human Resources Director is directly responsible for leading the Employee Services, Risk Management Services, and Training & Compliance teams and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
- Establish and implement people, plans and process solutions that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision and ensure such are intertwined and operationalized in all company practices and materials,
- Develop people, plans and process solutions to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives,
- Assess, design, and develop with possible assistance from internal or third-party resources internal HR reporting resources to meet the demands of our internal staffing team,
- Assess, design, and develop with possible assistance from internal or third-party resources, people, plans and process documentation and training materials that meet the needs of the organization,
- Coordinate the implementation and evaluation of training development resources and delivery of training programs across the organization,
- Manage third party vendor relationships of all health-related offerings to internal and externally placed employees,
- Coordinate the company’s open enrollment and oversee the administration of health benefits,
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm,
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm,
- Provide overall leadership and oversight of talent life cycle, career development, succession planning, retention, training & development, compensation, and benefits,
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Order ID: 106477